Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Hip Hop Or Rock?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member PainfullyTaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hip Hop Or Rock?

    I have noticed a lot of different music choices on here and I was just wondering what every one listened to..i perfer rock over everything...
    *~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
    ~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hip Hop Or Rock?

    I like hip hop and rock...but my favorite artists are:

    ben harper

    and

    Kokua 005

    Ben is playing a few small venues this summer and I am dying to go. He's been in big venues for the past couple of tours now and I definitely want to see him small. JJ is playing a pretty big venue but I still want to go. (not that this is relevant to anyone, I just really want to see these shows this summer).
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hip Hop Or Rock?

    Rock all the way.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hip Hop Or Rock?

    Depends on what type of rock you mean. If it's just plain rock music like AC/DC and Kiss then I like hip hop better. But if it's metal or hip hop then def metal
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_YeahYeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2003
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hip Hop Or Rock?

    Hip- Hip Hop.. Hip Hop anonymous

  6. #6
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hip Hop Or Rock?

    rock
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hip Hop Or Rock?

    I like rock better then I do hip hop. But I can listen to it if someone else likes it.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hip Hop Or Rock?

    rockgypsum2
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Knight_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2005
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hip Hop Or Rock?

    hip hop
    It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.

  10. #10
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Hip Hop Or Rock?

    It's a long way to the top if ya wanna rock and rolllll [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •